Katie Fitzgerald's Reviews > Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything

Reading People by Anne Bogel

2281988
I really enjoyed Anne Bogel's summaries of each of several well-known personality tests, which she has taken and found useful in her own life. Though some of the information was a bit hard to grasp via audiobook, the overall listening experience was positive, especially because Bogel's voice is already familiar to me from her podcasts. The thing I liked most about this book is that it does a lot of the legwork for the reader. It would be very easy, after finishing this book, to select a personality test, take it, and begin exploring the results without having to do a ton of research. I also think Bogel has a very healthy (and Christian) outlook on these tests. She's not suggesting that they be used as horoscopes, but as tools to understand the gifts God has given each person and how they can best be used. I'm still not that into personality tests after reading this book, but I will definitely be interested in reading future books by Bogel, and I'm planning to pay closer attention to her blog from now on.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reading People.

November 29, 2017 – Shelved