Kelly's Reviews > Discardia

Discardia by Dinah Sanders

F 50x66

bookshelves: non-fiction, self-help

The writing was life changing, but keep in mind that it's a "how-to" guide, so it's supposed to be practical instructions. And it is!

I was expecting the same advice about cleaning out your crap and maintaining a tidy house you see on every mummy blog out there, but this was so much more than this. It's not just about keeping the physical clutter out of your house, but also out of your social life, your professional life, hobbies, pyschological clutter... the list goes on.

This has completely changed how I view my posessions, but also how I approach my job. Don't underestimate how significant even the most simplest ideas in here can be. It's stripped stress out of my job (to a large extent) and taken the pressure out of my personal time, to the point that I'm pissing my husband off because my improved quality of life and amount of personal time I've been able to reclaim is making him jealous.

I read this book on kindle, but ironically, I think I'll need to get a hard copy so that I can continually refer back to sections easily when I need a refresher.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Discardia.

November 4, 2017 – Started Reading