Alaina's Reviews > Living Dead in Dallas

Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris

50620706
Now I've seen the show and I never knew it was a whole book series. I know, I know, I'm a terrible person who should never read a book or watch TV ever again. I'm sorry.

I actually kind of like the book because I think it was better than the show - but only for that reason.

Living Dead in Dallas was a fast read, to me at least, and it definitely kept my interest. I love murder mystery books and I've been on a huge kick with that type of genre lately. Sookie seems okay to me. I don't really like or hate the girl but I am hoping she gets more interesting in the next book or later in the series. Bill also seems okay but mostly boring. I just keep picturing the actors from the TV show and I can't decide if it makes the character better or worse off.

I have no idea when I will read the next book in this series. I just hope that everything and everyone gets better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Living Dead in Dallas.

November 29, 2017 – Started Reading
December 1, 2017 – Shelved as: contemporary
December 1, 2017 – Shelved as: humor
December 1, 2017 – Shelved as: young-adult
December 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Janell Michaels I read the series and felt overall that the show was better, although there were times the show made me groan. And they left things out from the books, so meh.

Alaina Janell wrote: "I read the series and felt overall that the show was better, although there were times the show made me groan. And they left things out from the books, so meh."

haha maybe I'll have to rewatch the show. It has been a while.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review. Thanks.