Art.Reads_83's Reviews > The Two Princes of Summer

The Two Princes of Summer by Nissa Leder

A Court of Thorns and Roses 🌹meets The Trylle Trilogy 🌿

She was tormented and broken. He promised to take away her pain.
Lured into the Faerie Court and sucked into a royal battle for the Crown👑, Scarlett is torn in between two brothers with two different intentions, as she is pulled into a world 🌎 full of dangerous magic and power, Scarlett discovers a dangerous secret about herself which could change her fate within the courts .🧝🏼‍♂️🧝🏼‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️

🌺Recommended for fans of Sarah j Maas and Amanda Hocking🌺

One of the best Fae books I’ve read to date. It was a short read which had me hooked within the first few chapters and left me wanting more by the end. I was given an E-ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review📚. The book was an interesting read with unexpected twists and intriguing characters. I loved how Scarlett’s character developed throughout the book and how she became stronger and more independent while also having great chemistry with the two royals🤴🏻and how their relationships with each other developed by the end of the book .

Overall this 📖 book is an amazing 💘action packed Paranormal Fantasy read complete with a strong female lead ,Magic,Danger,Love,Adventure and Betrayal ⚔️which left me wanting more.....

🖤Can’t wait to read the next installment in the series🖤
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Two Princes of Summer.

Finished Reading