Norma * Traveling Sister's Reviews > The Wife Between Us

The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks

bookshelves: traveling-sister-reads, favorite-reads-of-2017

4.5 stars rounded up to 5 stars!

This book was an entertaining read that was extremely enjoyable and hard for me to put down! It is definitely going into my favourite reads shelf! It's chilling, gripping, intense, and filled with so many unexpected twists and turns that will keep you guessing right until that cleverly written surprise ending! Would recommend!

Blog Tour Post and full Traveling Sisters Review can be found on our sister blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wife Between Us.

November 28, 2017 – Started Reading
November 28, 2017 – Shelved
November 29, 2017 –
December 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)

Kaceey - Traveling Sister Terrific review Norma! This was such a great book to read together!!

message 2: by Kendall (new) - added it

Kendall Wooooo! Great review Norma! I can’t wait to get my hands on this one. I of course was denied on NG when it was a request 🙄. Will just have to sadly wait till release date lol.

Melisa Yay, so glad you loved it!

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Great review, Norma! Can’t wait to check out this one!!

message 5: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa This book is so hot right now! Glad it made it onto your favourite shelf 😀

Holly  B Can't wait for the movie too! Glad you enjoyed this one Norma!!

message 7: by Svetlana (new)

Svetlana glad you enjoyed this one Norma! 😊 🙌🏾

Julie Fabulous review, Norma!! ☺☺

Meredith Great review, Norma! Glad you enjoyed!

Taryn Yay! This one is next on my reading list! I'm glad to see you liked it so much!

Susanne Strong Love your review Norma! SO glad I got to read this with you and our sisters! It was a blast. Thank you for including me in the blog tour. :)

message 12: by Miriam (new) - added it

Miriam Smith Glad you loved this so much Norma x

Marialyce I am happy you enjoyed this book. It was definitely a good one. Wonderful review, Norma!

Norma * Traveling Sister Kaceey wrote: "Terrific review Norma! This was such a great book to read together!!"

Thank you so much, Kaceey! I so agree too!

Norma * Traveling Sister Nikki wrote: "Great review, Norma! Can’t wait to check out this one!!"

Melisa wrote: "Yay, so glad you loved it!"

Kendall wrote: "Wooooo! Great review Norma! I can’t wait to get my hands on this one. I of course was denied on NG when it was a request 🙄. Will just have to sadly wait till release date lol."

Thank you so much Kendall, Melisa & Nikki! I hope that you all enjoy this book too and I see that you also enjoyed this one Melisa! Yah! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Svetlana wrote: "glad you enjoyed this one Norma! 😊 🙌🏾"

Holly wrote: "Can't wait for the movie too! Glad you enjoyed this one Norma!!"

Vanessa wrote: "This book is so hot right now! Glad it made it onto your favourite shelf 😀"

Thank you so much Svetlana, Vanessa & Holly!

Oh this is going to make a great movie Holly and I can't wait either! Definitely going to watch it!!

Norma * Traveling Sister Taryn wrote: "Yay! This one is next on my reading list! I'm glad to see you liked it so much!"

Thank you so much, Taryn! I hope that you love it too! Happy reading!

Meredith wrote: "Great review, Norma! Glad you enjoyed!"

Thank you so much, Meredith! I'm surprised that we had different feelings towards this one.....doesn't happen often! Lol

Julie wrote: "Fabulous review, Norma!! ☺☺"

Thank you so much, Julie!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it =) ♥

Norma * Traveling Sister Susanne wrote: "Love your review Norma! SO glad I got to read this with you and our sisters! It was a blast. Thank you for including me in the blog tour. :)"

Thank you so much, Susanne! I am so happy that we read this one together as well and you are so very welcome! We loved sharing this book with you and adding your pretty awesome review to the blog tour!

Norma * Traveling Sister Marialyce wrote: "I am happy you enjoyed this book. It was definitely a good one. Wonderful review, Norma!"

Miriam wrote: "Glad you loved this so much Norma x"

Thank you so much Marialyce & Miriam!

Norma * Traveling Sister Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ wrote: "Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it =) ♥"

Thank you so much, Melissa!

message 22: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Great stuff, glad you enjoyed it Norma💕😊

message 23: by Malia (new) - added it

Malia Great review! I'm getting this as my Book of the Month and can't wait for it to arrive:-)

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I'm even more excited to read this one now! Great review, Norma.

message 25: by Jaline (new) - added it

Jaline Awesome review, Norma - all the sisters buzz with this one has me very intrigued! :)

Norma * Traveling Sister Maureen wrote: "Great stuff, glad you enjoyed it Norma💕😊"
Thank you so much, Maureen! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Malia wrote: "Great review! I'm getting this as my Book of the Month and can't wait for it to arrive:-)"

Oh that's awesome Malia! I hope that you enjoy it too! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Melissa wrote: "I'm even more excited to read this one now! Great review, Norma."

Thank you so much, Melissa! I hope that you enjoy this book too! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Jaline wrote: "Awesome review, Norma - all the sisters buzz with this one has me very intrigued! :)"

Thank you so much, Jaline! We were all pretty wowed by this one!

Deanna Great review! I'm glad you liked it!!

Norma * Traveling Sister Deanna wrote: "Great review! I'm glad you liked it!!"

Thank you so much, Deanna! :-)

Berit☀️✨ Wonderful review Norma! I commented on your blog, I hope I did it right! LOL you girls all had amazing reviews! Thanks! 💚❤️

Debbie Loved this one too! Great review!

message 34: by Luvtoread (new) - added it

Luvtoread Great review Norma!

message 35: by Cheri (new)

Cheri So happy that you enjoyed this so much, Norma. Glad that all of you enjoyed this!

Norma * Traveling Sister Cheri wrote: "So happy that you enjoyed this so much, Norma. Glad that all of you enjoyed this!"

Thank you so much, Cheri!

Luvtoread wrote: "Great review Norma!"

Thank you so much, Luvtoread!

Debbie wrote: "Loved this one too! Great review!"

So glad you loved this one too and thank you so much Debbie!

Berit☀️✨ wrote: "Wonderful review Norma! I commented on your blog, I hope I did it right! LOL you girls all had amazing reviews! Thanks! 💚❤️"

Thank you so much, Berit!

message 37: by Dana (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dana Wonderful, Norma! I have this to read next year. I just don’t think I’ll have time until then, but looking forward to it.

message 38: by Frances (new)

Frances Wonderful review Norma !

Norma * Traveling Sister Frances wrote: "Wonderful review Norma !"

Dana wrote: "Wonderful, Norma! I have this to read next year. I just don’t think I’ll have time until then, but looking forward to it."

Thank you so much Dana & Frances! I hope that you enjoy this one too, Dana! :-)

JanB Wonderful review! I have this one, so excited to read it now!

Norma * Traveling Sister JanB wrote: "Wonderful review! I have this one, so excited to read it now!"

Great Jan and thank you so much! I sure hope you love it too! :-)

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Terrific review Norma! Glad you enjoyed it too.

Norma * Traveling Sister Thank you so much, Mary Beth!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin You're most welcome!

Margitte Definitely entertaining and enjoyable. We share the same thoughts on this one, for sure. :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Margitte wrote: "Definitely entertaining and enjoyable. We share the same thoughts on this one, for sure. :-)"

Wonderful, Margitte! I like it when that happens! lol

Nazanin Great review, Norma! Glad you loved it too! :)

Norma * Traveling Sister Nazanin wrote: "Great review, Norma! Glad you loved it too! :)"

Thank you so much, Nazanin! :-)