Petula's Reviews > Lady Evelyn's Highland Protector

Lady Evelyn's Highland Protector by Tara Kingston

Lady Evelyn Hunt is known in London as the tarnished bride. The man she was to marry jilted her at the altar and ruined her reputation at the same time. Now she is prepared to live her life how she wants. Her best friend is getting married in Scotland, so she must behave herself so as not to reflect badly with her friends new family. Unfortunately she finds trouble almost immediately.
Gerard MacMasters is an agent for the Antiquities Guild. They look after the old treasures to make sure they don't fall in to the wrong hands. He has been trailing an assassin who seems to take pleasure from her kills, and never leaves loose ends.
A wonderful adventure in the highlands for our heroine. A mystery that everyone says doesn't exist and a handsome Highlander, sometimes in a kilt to distract her.
Our hero tries his best to protect the beautiful Lady from harm without telling her why he is there.
A lovely mystery for our characters to solve , and a killer to catch.
Great entertaining fun with many characters that I look forward to seeing again in other stories.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Evelyn's Highland Protector.

November 27, 2017 – Started Reading