Nicole's Reviews > Exhumation: An Epic of Existentia

Exhumation by S.A. Chapman

This book took me by surprise!

It took me a bit to get into this book but once I started I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The world was very well developed and I enjoyed the main character Pious a lot. The main plot point, once it became obvious to me, really captured me and took me in. It's the type of book that I couldn't wait to see what happened at the end and I'm glad I read it. It's been a while since I've read a fantasy novel like this, and I would definitely recommend.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Exhumation.

November 26, 2017 – Started Reading
November 26, 2017 – Shelved
December 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by S.A. (new) - added it

S.A. Chapman Thanks for the review Nicole - Very encouraging! So, as a developing Author, I would like to know what I would need to do to get a 5 star! If you get the time, feel free to let me know what was missing, overdone, etc! I would be super appreciative!

Nicole S.A. wrote: "Thanks for the review Nicole - Very encouraging! So, as a developing Author, I would like to know what I would need to do to get a 5 star! If you get the time, feel free to let me know what was mis..."

Thank you so much for replying! The only thing that maybe I caught me up a tad, was I'd love to see the main action start much sooner in the book! Overall though I thought it was a great read. It's actually been a while since I've read fantasy like this!