LENA TRAK's Reviews > The Light Between Oceans

The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman

51989964

bookshelves: fiction, top-50

'' The oceans never stop. They know no beginning or ending. The wind never finishes. Sometimes it disappears, but only to gather momentum from somewhere else... ''

'' He watches the ocean surrender to night, knowing that the light will reappear.

What a book... What a lovely story..such wonderful prose.. The Light Between Oceans tells the story of Tom and Isabel, two of my most beloved characters ever! Their unconditional love leads them to the wrong decision. And then there's no going back...

Its been a while since I read something this good... And the ending... So powerful and admittedly not what I expected. I am devastated right now. I havent cried so much since '' The Fault in our Stars''.

In a nutshell, I just loooooved The light between Oceans. Highly recommended my fellow readers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Light Between Oceans.

November 18, 2017 –
November 26, 2017 – Started Reading
November 29, 2017 – Shelved as: fiction
November 29, 2017 – Shelved as: top-50
December 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Etienne Really good indeed!!

LENA TRAK Yes, Etienne it was!

message 3: by Luvtoread (new)

Luvtoread Lovely review Lena!

LENA TRAK Thanks Luvtoread!!! 💕

JanB I loved this one too!

LENA TRAK 😊💙💚💛

message 7: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine I've never gotten around to this one, Lena. Clearly a mistake. I love your review. Thanks so much for the friend invite. I hope to share more reviews and thoughts with you!

LENA TRAK Thank you for accepting my request!! So glad to share reviews with you!!

message 9: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine 😊

message 10: by Mackey (new)

Mackey This sounds so lovely - beautiful review! I've added it and I don't usually read this type of book. Who can resist after your review?

message 11: by LENA (new) - rated it 5 stars

LENA TRAK Thank you so much for your kind words Mackey!! I hope you love it!
😄