❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️'s Reviews > Overflow

5205999

bookshelves: brynne-asher
Recommended to ❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ by: Lori K

4 Fun Stars!

Gabrielle Carpino, an interior decorator is innocently dropping off a thank you gift to her friend and client upon completion of a remodel when the FBI raids the house, and Gabby is handcuffed in the shuffle for questioning. Gabby immediately calls her cousin Tony Carpino (a lawyer), and that’s when we get to know snarky, stubborn, fun, gun toting Gabby. FBI Special Agent Jude Ortiz, who pats her down is treating her….differently. He knows she has nothing to do with his case but he can’t seem to help himself from baiting her.

photo PicsArt_1511757823465_zpskb5qpwb4.jpg

Next thing you know, Jude shows at Gabby’s house when she’s in the middle of a household emergency, he immediately takes over, Tony shows and gives and hand, Jude and Tony do some man bonding, and next thing you know Jude is ensconced in Gabby’s crazy extended family. Gabby and Jude, immediately hit it off which turns out to be a good thing since her life is now being threatened, and it’s up to Jude to keep her safe.

All-in-all this was a fast-paced fun read with a great H&h, a cute spoiled doggie, and a big crazy loving protective Italian family. Looking forward to the rest of the series!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overflow.

November 22, 2017 – Shelved
November 24, 2017 – Started Reading
November 24, 2017 –
November 26, 2017 – Finished Reading
February 12, 2019 – Shelved as: brynne-asher

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Terrific review, dearest D! ❌⭕️❌⭕️

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Karla wrote: "Terrific review, dearest D! ❌⭕️❌⭕️"

Thanks sweets! xo

◊♦ Naomi Oh I wanna read this book!!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ ◊♦ Naomi wrote: "Oh I wanna read this book!!"

The whole series is good Naomi! If you have KU I think their offered. =)

◊♦ Naomi I don't but I'll definitely check it out anyway!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ ◊♦ Naomi wrote: "I don't but I'll definitely check it out anyway!"

I don’t either, they’re worth the cost!

message 7: by Kj (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kj Great review! After reading the blurb for the second book in this series I was wondering if I could read them out of order? The second one is really calling to me. I recently found Brynne Asher and love her books!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Kj wrote: "Great review! After reading the blurb for the second book in this series I was wondering if I could read them out of order? The second one is really calling to me. I recently found Brynne Asher and..."

You can....but you should read book one really because Leigh’’s story starts there. I’ve recently discovered her too, love her!