Kathryn's Reviews > Killer Choice

Killer Choice by Tom   Hunt

it was ok

*2 & 1/2 stars* Sadly this book was a DNF. I got 50% into the book and just found myself extremely board. The stories premise was really good and I was hooked from that but the end product was a little dissapointing. Killer's Choice was fairly predictable. After I decided the book was not something I wanted to continue with I read the last chapter to see if my predictions were correct. Sadly, it was. I was spot on with how it would end and that really made the ending lackluster. I do have to mention some good things like the main character himself. Gary Foster has a beautiful undenying love for his wife Beth and it made my heart swell that he would do whatever to keep her alive. Rod was another stand out character. He was a strong and devoted brother, sweet, and funny his ending was sad. The writing was good it wasn't out of this world but it wasn't terrible. The story was more plot driven and that was it's downfall since the plot didn't hold up to what I was hoping. It's only a debut so I am sure he will improve in all these aspects and I would be happy to try something else written by him.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Choice.

November 22, 2017 – Started Reading