Anastasia Hudson's Reviews > Exit Here.

Exit Here. by Jason Myers

Oct 04, 2011

did not like it
Recommended for: People who like crappy books
Read from January 20 to February 15, 2010 , read count: 1

This Book is about this poor little rich white boy who wants to make a "Change" in his life and start over. So how does he show the reader this, you ask? He continues to party and drink and do drugs and have sex. Yep all the good stuff. And this goes on forever. Mind you, he's in college a time in your life where these things should be understandable and okay to do. Anyway this book is fulled with card board cut outs of what Jason Myers calls characters and scenes in the book that are there to "shock" the readers when really they probably something Jason Myers got off on. This book has an ending that is a total cop out and it's a ending I laughed to. Last this book is way to long even if you don't have a life you'll find yourself skipping pages to get to the point, all that happens is the main character has and does is: Party, Drink, Do Drugs, Have Sex, Complain and Complain some more about how much it sucks to be rich white boy and of course the ending D:. If you still want to read this book that I still feel to this day was a serious waste of my or anyone's time then fine but don't say I didn't warn you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Exit Here..

03/09/2016 marked as: read