Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > At Your Service

At Your Service by Lexi Blake

bookshelves: reviewed

Lexi Blake is one of the authors on my automatic, don't even need to think about it, one-click list.
I adore everything that Lexi Blake writes and there's a special place in my heart for the Topped series as it's a spin-off from theMasters and Mercenaries series that I fell in love with after reading the first book: The Dom Who Loved Me (which is currently free on Amazon AU if you'd like to grab a copy for yourself and read it now.)
As with every book in the Masters and Mercenaries and the Topped series, I loved this book.
I love the characters, the setting and plot and the pulse-pounding adventures that the author always sends me on.
At Your Service is the story of Juliana O'Neil, a hostess with the restaurant Top and Javier Leones who also works at Top and is Juliana's neighbour.
When the playboy and the woman who wants little to nothing to do with him come together passion and fireworks erupt.
As the pair grow closer to one another they have to confront their past in order to find their future or even have one at all.
As with other books in Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries and Top series, bdsm is featured in the book and it is quite erotic so if you don't like that sort of thing then this book and series may not be for you.
Like many of Lexi Blake's books, this book can be read on its own although it's much more enjoyable when read along with the other books in the series.
Fans of Shayla Black's Wicked Lovers series, Kallypso Masters Rescue Me Saga series, Angel Payne's The W.I.L.D Boys of Special Forces series and Cherise Sinclair's Masters of the Shadowlands series may enjoy the Top series as well as Masters and Mercenaries series.
Highly recommended.
Thanks to InkSlinger PR, DLZ Entertainment, LLC and the author for generously allowing me to read an arc of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review

If you're interested you can find me at:
Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read At Your Service.

Started Reading