C.G. Drews's Reviews > A Thousand Perfect Notes

A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews

(Review from the author)

My debut is officially out in the world! (insert soft happy shimmy) I'm just so ridiculously proud to introduce you to my debut novel.

♪♫♪ Blog post on how I got my agent and book deal with Hachette
♪♫♪Blog post on me flailing over release day!
♪♫♪ It's available at most online retailers + or ask your local bookstore to get it in!
♪♫♪ Trigger Warnings: I will put them in spoiler tags, so click as you wish. (view spoiler)
♪♫♪ Also find me on twitter and instagram.
♪♫♪ My second book The Boy Who Steals Houses is out April 2019!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Thousand Perfect Notes.

Quotes C.G. Liked

C.G. Drews
“Chocolate is a substance worth existing for”
C.G. Drews, A Thousand Perfect Notes

Finished Reading
November 18, 2017 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)

message 1: by Malia (new) - added it

Malia Looking forward to it, Cait!

message 2: by Bee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bee I believe you my queen. *bows*

message 3: by Daisy (new) - added it

Daisy Paquet every time I read 'beck hates his life' I just think 'I'm a loser baby, so why dontcha kill me'.
90's music for the win. also great review xD

Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Definitely gonna read it!

message 5: by Tandie (new) - added it

Tandie Wow, a reader and a writer? I'm all aflutter! June is so very far away. On my list, Miss Cait!

message 6: by Daisy (new) - added it

Daisy Paquet Cait-- can you confirm that he's named after Beck as in Loser Baby xD

message 7: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie  Hanna <3333

Cri (PaperbacksandPizza) Can't wait to read it! I've always been curious about your books. I already know this is going to be amazing!!

message 9: by Sushi (new)

Sushi I’m so excited for you!! 💙

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ Waaahhhh! I'm so happy for you! This has got to be dream come true. Totally adding it to my TBR!!!

“Ahhhhhh” For a long time I was under the impression you didn’t have a face 😂. Also just a small question.. how much does the book focus on romance? Not sure if you can answer it yet, but I was just curious.

Ps- you should have put it as “by PaperFury” because we all know that’s your *real* name.

message 12: by Kattie (new) - added it

Kattie pre-ordered! so ready to read this!

Bubbles I can't wait to read this, it sounds amazing! I'm so proud of you and im definitely reading this as soon as it comes out 😇

baz-you're-flammable Oh my Gandalf!!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to read it!!!!!

Jazzy BRO DUDE MY HERO IM CRYING THIS IS GONNA WRECK MY WORLD AHSHDJAJBSS

message 16: by Kira (new) - added it

Kira Simion Yay! I found it! xD
Can't wait to see it! :)

message 17: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel McKitterick I love the cover Cait!! 💖

message 18: by Shelly (new) - added it

Shelly Cait, are you against the Oxford comma?? Because the book summary seems to indicate that you are and I feel betrayed. ;)

Bhairavee Chitnis Im soooo looking forward to get your book Cait!

message 20: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie (The Book & the Owl) Question: Why is it considered a cultural appropriation that August has dreadlocks just because she is white? I mean: this is just a god damn hairstyle? A lot of white girls have dreadlocks? I mean: Come on. I don't understand this problem at all.

message 21: by Vanessa W. (new)

Vanessa W. Who said it was cultural appropriation to use dreadlocks? Non-POC or POC? Was it the way it was written? I didn't have an ARC, so I'm just curious.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

guys, please. you can do a quick google search on cultural appropiation and dreadlocks and you will find your answer. cait has her reasons for changing this, whether that's readers expressing discomfort or generally being aware, so please respect her choice on that, thanks.

message 23: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney Hammersky Whoooo!!!

message 24: by Katya (new) - added it

Katya Vinogradova Close close close close close close close close SO CLOSE to the release date!!!

☆ Maram ☆ I wish to read this book

Wendy Just submitted a purchase request at my local library!

☆ Maram ☆ This book comes out on the day I finish school. I can't wait!!!!!!

Devika ➶ Fangirl of Seelie Court Happy release day!!

message 29: by Katya (new) - added it

Katya Vinogradova My Kindle HAZ THE BOOK! I'm so freakin' excited!

lisa elis YAAASSS I READ IT AND IT IS 100% WORTHY OF THE HYPE AND PURE AMAZING

message 31: by Raven (new)

Raven I'm so happy for you and excited! Can't wait to read it.

☆ Maram ☆ I NEED THIS NOW!!!!

message 33: by Emkoshka (new)

Emkoshka Congrats Cait! I love reading your cheery chatty crazy reviews and am curious to see how your bubbly personality has translated into a real-life novel. Let there be cake (and lots of sales for you)! :D

“Ahhhhhh” CONGRATULATIONS 🎊🎉 I keep saying I’ll preorder and now it’s too late 😂. But I asked my local bookstore if they accept order requests (I’m in the U.S.) so I’m crossing my fingers they do!! I ate celebratory cereal the first thing in the moringing on the 7th, and I’m trying to see if I can make the date fruit cake soon if I can get ATPN in my hands this month. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN 🎉🎊

message 35: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Congratulations! Looking forward to reading it. I always love your reviews (whether I agree with them or not).

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Rawls Congrats, Cait!!!

Ilona Congratulations! I got it this week, so excited to read it!

Margaret B Your book was so amazing Cait, one of my new favorites!!!!😘love you!!

Katherine Viti okay, just finished it and loved it!! you did an amazing job capturing the complexities of emotional abuse as well as the physical pain Beck suffers. Also, August is so much like Blue Sargent in some ways that it hurts me with happiness.

Hiranmayi Absolutely loved this book! It's so cute! The writing is a different nice! The characters are so lovable! I want more of Beck and August. Totally gonna recommend it to all my friends! If this book was a person, I would've hugged it and kept it close to me 💙

queridayuki This is the most beautiful story i ever read this month 💕 thankyou for making this book ! I look forward to read more from you 💕💕

message 42: by Kate (new)

Kate Willis Congrats on your first book!!! And thank you for mentioning the trigger warnings. <3

Gracelyn Buckner This book... <3 <3 <3