Angel Hatfield's Reviews > Cursing Fate

Cursing Fate by Brenda Drake

F 50x66

Iris’s sister Aster was a fate changer and when she touched a tarot card Iris’s fate had changed and she broke up with Wade and she crushed his heart. Iris and Wade had known each other since eighth grade then they became friends and and then it grew into more. Iris was not a fate changer but then Aster went off to college she found the hidden tarot card and a strange voice called out to her and Iris is pulled to the tarot cards. cards. Once Iris touched the card she let loose an evil spirit named Crina and she possessed Iris. Iris thought she had completely lost any chance of being with Wade again. Wade doesn’t want any.thing to do with Iris but he still cares about her. Iris needs a tutor and Wade offers to be her tutor. When Iris has trouble Wade can’t help but try to help her. When Crina was released from the cards ahe wanted to play a deadly game where noone Iris loves is safe including Wade. ShCrina is determined to ruin Iris’s ;life. Crina makes Iris do things she would never do if Crina didn’t make her. I liked this book a lot I loved the fast pace of this and I also loved the plot. This was a fast fun read. I really loved the relationship between Iris and her sisters especially her twin sister Violet. I loved Wade and Iris together. I also loved how Wade was willing to help Iris even after she had hurt him so bad and when she is in trouble Wade is right there for her. But I did find this a tad predictable. I loved the characters and the twists and turns of this book and I recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cursing Fate.

Finished Reading