Erica Chilson's Reviews > All of the Above

All of the Above by Quinn Anderson

4182064

bookshelves: 4-5, wickedreads, m-m, mm, contemporary-romance, writer-protagonist

I received a copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

4.5 Stars

Brendon is a stylist-in-training, having too much time on his hands working at a mall kiosk. While taking a quizz in a local magazine, he feels drawn to the man who created it. Matt. The quizz mentioned Brendon's favorite places, date locations, & spoke to his heart.

Brendon becomes a stalker, adding an awkward hilarity to the novella. I suffered from a few bouts of vicarious embarrassment alongside Brendon as he hunted down Matt.

In this sweet yet awkward novella, the reader is taken on a full journey, proving love is perfect, but the ones in love are perfectly flawed for each other.

Brendon & Matt are a good balance, with a few stumbles along the way that added a realistic edge to the story.

The author hit many emotional notes for me, focusing heavily on the couple & no outside forces. I blushed & covered my face with Brendon, and Matt even had my heart skipping a few beats, in both pain & happiness.

Recommend for readers needing a sweet injection of romance, not heavy on the angst but realistically written. I cannot wait to get my hands on what the author writes next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All of the Above.

November 16, 2017 – Started Reading