Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Cherish Hard

Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh

bookshelves: reviewed

Nalini Singh writes paranormal romance and contemporary romance and Cherish Hard is the first book in Nalini's new series, Hard Play, a spin-off from her Rock Kiss series.
This book would serve as a great introduction for those who may not have read any of Nalini's previous works.
Although part of a new series, it can be read on it's own or in conjunction with Rock Hard, the second book in Nalini's Rock Kiss series.
In Rock Hard, readers met Gabriel Bishop and Charlotte Baird and were first introduced to Gabriel's brothers, the Bishop/Esera men who will each get their own story in the Hard Play series.
Cherish Hard is the story of Sailor Bishop and Isalind Magdalena Rain-Stefansdottir otherwise known as Isa.
Sailor Bishop is driven to succeed, to overcome a past that's left him struggling to hold back the demons that haunt him. His only want is for his business to grow and flourish.

Isa is a woman determined to walk her own path and not follow in the footsteps of her parents. Her greatest dream is to find a man who will love her and help provide her with the family she's always craved.
The two may desire different things from life, have very different goals but when they come together fireworks explode.
The connection - there from the start and the passion and love that the two develop for each other is felt on every turn of the page and is both sweet and exciting to see.

Cherish Hard is a sweet and sassy romance book with a light touch of mystery, suspense, angst and betrayal. It is a book that I would highly recommend.
On a side note, I would suggest for those who have read Nalini's Rock Kiss series to re-read Rock Hard again before you read Cherish Hard because as soon as I finished reading Cherish Hard, I started reading Rock Hard because I wanted more of the Bishop and Esera men, who readers learn more about in Cherish Hard.
Lastly, I would like to add that every girl should have someone in their lives who teach them this lesson:

Thanks to The Rock Stars of Romance and Nalini Singh for providing me with an arc of Cherish Hard in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Find me at:
Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cherish Hard.

Started Reading