Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com)'s Reviews > Four Psychos

Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning

DIS WUZ GUD. So. Flipping. Good. The author NAILED the chemistry and banter between the female lead, Keyla, and her boys. This is a slow burn, so there was so actual sex in this, but yet a couple steamy scenes. It's definitely NOT a young adult reverse-harem.

There is humor, great dialogue, sarcasm, good foundation for a series (this will be a four book series and three are already written by the author - two released). I usually don't like "ghost" stories, but it works SO WELL here and Keyla is definitely not your typical ghost and changes as the book goes on.

The guys? Total jerky horndogs who don't want Keyla around, but yet can't live without her. They aren't happy about it. They are some form of a grim reaper or some fallen angels - we don't know yet. But they are strong and maybe immortal? Neither they nor Keyla remember where they came from and are trying to piece together the mystery.

Lucifer and his offspring are supporting characters. Keyla fumbles through her being a sometimes ghost, sometimes physical being. It's so entertaining! I haven't had this much fun reading a book in awhile. It is seriously great. If you are new to the reverse harem genre and would prefer an "adult" version, I would recommend this one.

Buddy read with Reverse Harem Revolution starting February 23, 2018.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Psychos.

November 14, 2017 – Shelved
February 23, 2018 – Started Reading
February 24, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Jamie (The Kansan Reader) For the first couple chapters I couldn't stand the heroine. Then I learned to love her.

Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com) I loved her! haha. She was hilarious, in my view. I liked how she stood up to the guys and didn't let them get away with anything. I can't wait to read the next one.

Marguerite (M) Did it also remind you a bit of Trickery?

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Great review! 💕😊. It's sounds cray good!

Helen 2.0 So glad you coerced I mean convinced me to read it!!! Lol just kidding I did this to myself.

Loved this one too. "Jerky horndogs" is spot on.

message 6: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Awesome review!

Aisling Zena Fantastic review Shelly! :)

Nina Kennett made me want to read it Shelly