Cathy Brockman's Reviews > Lover

Lover by T.M.  Smith

bookshelves: favorite-authors, favorites, m-m, romance, series-i-like, hot-detectives, may-december, menage, audio-book
Read 2 times. Last read May 20, 2019.

At fifteen Shannon ran away from home into what seemed to be a loving perfect relationship to turn into a nightmarish hell he barely escapes. He and Taylor become best friends and like a second family.

Rory thought he and Frank would step up their relationship once the Landers case was solved but when it became obvious Frank and Taylor were in love it left him out. But he met Shannon and things began looking up for both of them.

Rand is fortysomething and single when he finds his longtime lover cheating he takes on the Cold case unit and begins working with Rory and his team. But some old cases may come to backfire and bring the devil back to Shannon's doorstep.

Audio review update: really liked this book a lot and Nick J Russo really brought the characters I already loved to life. I enjoyed his voice and the way he added so much character to the story. I will definitely listen again.

I am loving this series, It is the second book in the survivor line. I really think you do need to read the books in order since we meet all of the characters in the first book plus we get more of Frank and Taylor as well. I am a character driven reader and I love every single character in this book. There are lots of them too! The mystery of Shannon's past is sad and there are a few twists that are bone chilling. The heat between the three men is amazing.
If you like Menage, May/December, Hot Detectives, mystery/suspense, twists and some ot man-love this is for you!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover.

November 13, 2017 – Shelved