Anna Rebecca's Reviews > A 5th Serving of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit (Chicken Soup for the Soul

A 5th Serving of Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield

liked it
bookshelves: nonfiction, anthology, life-improvement

A 5th Portion of Chicken Soup for the Soul edited by Jack Cranfield and Mark Victor Hansen carries on the well established Chicken Soup for the Soul legacy. This book, like the others in the series, is uplifting and thought provoking. Whether you read the book by reading a story a day or reading large chunks of the book at once, it doesn’t matter. Whether you read the book from cover to cover or skip around won’t matter either. However you choose to read this book, you can be sure you’ll enjoy it.

I truly appreciate the kind tone of the book. There is enough edginess in my day to day life, it is relaxing to pick this book up and lose myself in the kinder, gentler rhythm of a book whose soul purpose is to uplift and inspire.

Honestly I can’t say enough good about this book. I would highly recommend this book to anyone, but especially to those who need encouragement. I would also recommend this book for teens.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A 5th Serving of Chicken Soup for the Soul.