Mollie *scoutrmom*'s Reviews > Stygian's Honor

Stygian's Honor by Lora Leigh

Oct 01, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal, romance, read-in-2012, read-in-2013, read-in-2014, read-mar-14
Recommended for: fans of the series
Read on March 08, 2014 — I own a copy

This, more than others in the series, should not be read as a standalone novel. The overall story arc of the current plot reaches back four or five stories and ahead into future books.

This was almost as good as the best of the series, but not quite. I really liked the protagonists.

Dog appears again in this story with his smart-ass attitude, I look forward to the book where his mate comes along and gives him his comeuppance. The scene where Stygian and Dog discuss the probability is excellent.

The fate of the heroine of this book and others besides her mate can be confusing at times, even though the character gives a straightforward explanation of it towards the end. Cassie and her ghosts seem to be about to play a significant role in the story arc as it goes forward into the next books.

I would have liked it a lot more if these two lovers could have been given a plot that began and ended with this episode.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stygian's Honor.