Tara's Reviews > Emblaze

Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington

Oct 01, 2011

bookshelves: angels, ya-paranormal
Read from December 09 to 10, 2011

Another great read by Jessica Shirvington. The third book in the series didn't let me down and within minutes of starting this book, I was instantly transported back to the world of angels and exiles and kicking some butt! I really connect with the characters and I really like Violet, like I would want to be friends with her. Throughout the series I have always loved Lincoln and I do want him and Violet to be together... But I am not sure I can get through another whole book with them fighting against their souls calling out to each other....at one point I almost felt like my own soul was getting ripped out, so please let them be allowed to be together in the fourth book, I don't know if i can take it otherwise. And Phoenix.... Well he is an evil, dark exile but there is always a tiny little sliver of goodness and light that comes through and while not really a love triangle, these three characters do work well together. I was expecting a great read with a little bit of romance, a bit of action, suspense and intrigue..... And that is exactly what I got. The only bad thing... I have to wait twelve months now for the fourth book :-(
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Emblaze.