Grada (BoekenTrol)'s Reviews > De storm van de eeuw. Een oorspronkelijk scenario

De storm van de eeuw. Een oorspronkelijk scenario by Stephen King

did not like it
bookshelves: fantasy_science-fiction, started-not-finished, books-and-movies, dutch_language
Recommended for: people who like to read both plays and King

Usually for me books by Stephen King are a good read. They make me shiver, almost look under my bed at night to really make sure there's nothing underneath, waiting for me.
But, this one I did not like at all. To tell the thruth: I did not get past page 20 or so. I simply could not read it.
Okay, it has been a while since I read a play, but nevertheless, the desritions of scenery disturbed reading and getting into the story very much.

I might give it another try, someday. But... not just yet.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read De storm van de eeuw. Een oorspronkelijk scenario.

Started Reading
January 1, 2001 – Finished Reading
May 7, 2008 – Shelved
February 2, 2009 – Shelved as: fantasy_science-fiction
February 11, 2009 – Shelved as: books-and-movies
November 1, 2009 – Shelved as: dutch_language

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Ilze (new)

Ilze I recon, if the book didn't bite the first time around, there's a very good reason for it: trash it!

Grada (BoekenTrol) I think I may do just that *smile*.
Or, maybe there's somebody out here who does like it, so it might be a good idea to offer to swap it.

Ilze wrote: "I recon, if the book didn't bite the first time around, there's a very good reason for it: trash it!"