Kcduchess's Reviews > Ride Wild

Ride Wild by Laura Kaye

bookshelves: of-life-fate-and-destiny, riding-my-harley

I liked Sam's and Cora's story. He's a widow and father of two boys. She's on the run, hoping that she has finally found a safe place under the protection of Raven Riders MC.

Cora has a somewhat disturbing past, and I liked a lot how Laura Kaye told her story. She didn't feast on the past events, but she didn't belittle them either. Sam has his secrets too, and the sacrifice he has made for his boys tells so much about his character.

I loved the strong family first vibe in the book. No matter whether it is the Evans family or the Raven Riders, the strong bond is there.

Ride Wild is a story of two people finding each other and at the same time, claiming their lives back. I like how Laura Kaye portraits them breaking free from the shackles of fear and giving into the unknown, love and happiness. Ride Wild is a mixture of hardened guys riding their motorcycles and protecting what is theirs. There are wild attraction and sweet emotions, fatherhood, and some thrilling action. So no dull moments. Laura Kaye has executed Sam's and Cora's story very well, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ride Wild.

November 5, 2017 – Started Reading