Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Have My Baby

Have My Baby by Taryn Quinn

liked it
bookshelves: reviewed

Have my baby is the first book, not just in the series, but the first book by the author that I have read.
Admittedly, I have read a number of single dad and hot 'daddy' books before and so I knew when I received a copy of this book from Netgalley and Rainbow Rage Publishing what I may be getting when I read the book.
Truth is, you can get some really good, well written books that follow this trope and you can get some really bad written ones.
Some of the really well written ones come from authors such as Alexa Riley, Isabella Starling, Penelope Bloom and Penny Wylder and if you have read Have my Baby and enjoyed it then you may very well enjoy books by these authors as well.
Have my Baby may not have been a thoroughly captivating read but it did keep me mildly entertained and I did enjoy the hot sex scenes.
However, I lacked a connection to the characters, I just didn't feel the emotion, either between the characters or to myself as a reader.
Nonetheless, thanks to Netgalley and Rainbow Rage Publishing for providing a copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Have My Baby.

Started Reading