1-Click Addict Support Group's Reviews > Morgan

Morgan by Jenna Ryan

4 Snowbird Stars

Alexa/Amber and her sister Georgia/Rachel are on the run after Alexa dug up some incriminating evidence for the FBI on Georgia's husband. Their names are changed, they are put into the witness protection program and sent to a backwater Tennessee town but not long after settling in her sister was taken and Amber is forced to run.

photo roadtouch_zpsb30ergh0.gif

Gage Morgan is an Elvis loving ex cop who does contract work for the WPP, he is hot and a little messed up just the way I like them. He is given the task to go help Amber get to safety. I really enjoyed the banter and sarcasm between these two while on their journey.
"Do I look like a princess to you?""No, you're a siren. Beautiful, dangerous, and scary as hell to any man with functioning genitalia."

So Amber and Gage are on the run, they face all sorts of adversaries on their mission and a whole cast of funny odd characters. I liked Bear, I mean massive ex CIA agent covered in tatts YUM!

Dark Justice is written in the third person and although Amber and Gage are the main characters, we are also treated to snippets of the side characters POV which I liked.

photo alexaandGage_zpso7otfftw.gif

This book is non-stop action, suspense and mystery. There is a little chemistry between the main characters but this is in no way a romance in my opinion and that was fine for me, I can see why some other readers had a problem if that is what they were expecting. There was never a dull moment that's for sure, don't blink though or you'll miss something. There was a lot of information to take in, it did get a little tricky to follow all the names and places thrown around at times.

photo burnoutcar_zps6mtjg18b.gif

If you like a good suspense filled read with loads of action, give this a go.-Alicia, 4 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Morgan.

Finished Reading