Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Sun Warrior

Sun Warrior by P.C. Cast

Just as enthralling, captivating and immersive as the first book in the series, Sun Warrior, the second book in P.C. Cast's Tales of A New World series has everything in it that I love in a good fantasy book.
A diverse cast with strong female leads and intriguing and relatable characters that draw you in, even when you don't necessarily want them to and have decided that you're not going to like them and then you end up liking them anyway.
A great plot structure and storyline that keeps a steady pace and has a few ups and downs and surprises along the way.
Equal parts action, adventure, mystery, suspense and romance, the Tales of A New World series is now one of my favorite fantasy series and perfect for fans of Mercedes Lackey's Heralds of Valdemar and Dragon Jousters series, Kristen Britain's Green Rider series and Isobelle Carmody's Obernewtyn Chronicles.
This is a book that you will sit down to read only a few pages of and be surprised when you later look up and realize how much time has passed while you were travelling along with Mari, Nik, Rigel and their friends.
I immensely enjoyed Sun Warrior , the second book in P.C.Cast's fantastic new series and I can't wait to read more.
Oh, and if you haven't already read the first book, then please read the first book before reading the second book. You'll enjoy the second book in the series so much more if you've read Moon Chosen beforehand.

I would like to thank Pan MacMillan Australia for generously providing me with an arc in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sun Warrior.

Started Reading