Chelsea Girard's Reviews > Pittsburgh to Cadiz - What's the Difference?

Pittsburgh to Cadiz - What's the Difference? by Mitchell Phillips McCrady

“Intelligently riveting”

McCrady brings adventure and destiny along the journey of a lifetime. A one way ticket can change everyday opportunities but also break one's mentality and trust along the way.

The journey into Mitchell Phillips McCrady world really gives the reader the true sense of getting to know him within this coming of age story. I found myself smiling while enjoying this novel as this travel log type of story really ties down to life's biggest challenges and facing them straight on rather than turning a blind eye.

I felt as if I was travelling alongside McCrady as his perspective targeted every sense in which the reader can vividly imagine the surroundings and characters expressions. I loved the humor and realness behind this novel as I felt McCrady left no stone unturned and really made this book his own.

McCrady gives a blunt side to his writing style as he swears persuasively to draw attention to an important moment within the book or to break tension which really gave me a good laugh during some of the bickering between characters in the book, especially Rob, Paul and Jed.

Through the book, I loved how every place was described to really give the reader the look into where life took him and how he became who he is today.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pittsburgh to Cadiz - What's the Difference?.

November 1, 2017 – Started Reading