Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Whore

Whore by Willow Aster

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author

5 Soti sized stars! Review to follow!
UPDATE:
Is it too late to add another book to my Best of 2017 list? Nope. I make the rules, and it’s still 2017.

Whore, by Willow Aster, is absolutely incredible. This emotion-packed, unconventional romance was intense. There were a few times I had to put this book down to keep myself from peeking ahead every few pages.  My anxiety levels were pretty cranked up from the angst and suspense-filled plot.

Lili is forced into following her mother's footsteps to work at Maison D’amour as a prostitute. She meets Soti, a generous man with a heart of gold.  After a twist of fate, Lili might be able to leave her depressing life at the whore house.  Her scheming mother forced Lili into a relationship with Nico, an upcoming mafia associate with an agenda of his own. That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to spoil this story for you.

Lili and Soti’s unconventional romance will tug at your heartstrings.  If you're thinking this story is going to be like the movie Pretty Woman, it isn’t. Whore is a story of unconditional love, strength, devotion, and redemption.  One-click this one!

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whore.

November 2, 2017 – Shelved