Melisa's Reviews > Murder on the Orient Express

Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

bookshelves: classics, favorites, mystery

Finally, I’ve read this book! And now I can see the new movie. Agatha and Poirot are geniuses.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder on the Orient Express.

November 1, 2017 – Started Reading
November 1, 2017 – Shelved
November 2, 2017 –
page 28
10.22% "“If you will forgive me for being so personal - I do not like your face...”😆"
November 2, 2017 –
page 110
November 3, 2017 –
page 148
November 4, 2017 – Finished Reading
December 23, 2017 – Shelved as: classics
December 23, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites
December 23, 2017 – Shelved as: mystery

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Right?! You make me want to read it again Btw, the original movie was worth watching too.

Melisa I want to watch the Poirot series too, but my nose is always in a book!😆 thanks, Victoria!

Holly I can’t wait to see this movie! Love Agatha Christie’s books 😊

Melisa Me too, looks so good!

Julie I've been in the mood for an Agatha Christie novel! I'm wondering how the new movie will measure up. Let us know if you liked it!

Melisa I honestly didn’t like the movie very much, Julie. I was really looking forward to it. I feel like they took a few too many artistic liberties and didn’t stick to the original. Just my personal preference!

Julie Melisa wrote: "I honestly didn’t like the movie very much, Julie. I was really looking forward to it. I feel like they took a few too many artistic liberties and didn’t stick to the original. Just my personal pre..."

Good to know, Melisa! I probably wouldn't like either, if that's the case.

blackmarketfungi Watch the 1974 film

Melisa It’s on my list 👍

PorshaJo Yeah, great to see 5 stars. Go with the original movie Melisa!

Melisa I just need to take a break from the books and check it out one evening!

Mario J. Exactly the same reason I am reading it now and, thoroughly enjoying it to boot !

Melisa The book was way better, in my humble opinion!!