Kelly Hawkins Solomon's Reviews > Bold Strokes

Bold Strokes by Bella Roccaforte

Read 2 times. Last read October 31, 2017.

An epic ending to an incredible series! I dove into this story expecting loose ends to be tied and the story coming to a close. What I didn’t expect was the intensity of the story. It was crazy awesome! The truths finally come out! It has taken me a while to get my words together for this review because I can’t stress the epic-ness (lol! told you I was struggling) of this series. The journey that Shay takes will really make you relate to her. She has been controlled and manipulated for as long as she can remember and has gotten sick and tired of it. As the series went along she has been realizing she is strong but with Bold Strokes the strength really comes out. She turns into the strong and independent woman that we all want to be. Then we have all our favorite guys in the mix, Aiden and Eli, Carl and McNab, Gabriel and Cullen. These guys all add the necessary roughness that we come to expect from the Bella-verse. The push and pull of these characters in this world is written perfectly. I have gotten so attached to the characters, well, because we all know someone like them, and I wasn’t sure exactly how this was going to end. I mean, the ultimate questions arise….Does she stop the Specter? Who else is gonna die? Who gets the girl? OMG! YOU MUST READ THIS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO SPOILERS HERE! The whole journey has been breathtaking, skin crawling, funny, sad, with failures and so many strengths. But most important are all the twists and turns that absolutely keep you on the edge of your seat constantly trying to figure the angle out. It’s about figuring out that you ARE going somewhere even if you don’t know exactly where you are going. Oh the madness! An absolute must read! Kudos to the author, Bella! Girl, you rocked this!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bold Strokes.

Started Reading