Katie's Reviews > My Soul to Take

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

Sep 29, 2011

My Soul To Take is the first book in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. I found this book utterly captivating! I was hooked from the very first page. I picked it up and started reading, but by the time I looked to see how many pages i had read, I'd read most of it. If you have not read this book yet, I would without a doubt recommend it!

The characters are complex with each having defining qualities that make them individual and unique. For example, there is Kaylee Cavanaugh, a compassionate and caring person, while always knowing what she wants and will not stop until and gets it. I love her strength and loyalty to others. There is Nash, he's loyal to Kaylee and will protect her, sticking by her side throughout thick and thin. Their love story is intricate and full of passion!
I loved watching how their two separate lives became intertwined together forming a unbreakable bond.

The plot of the book drew me in straightway, keeping its hold on me until I had turned the final concluding page. There were numerous twists and turns which kept me interested and engaged throughout.

I don't want to say anymore, as i don't want to give any precious details away, but what I will say is, you are never going to suspect what happens!

I really truly recommend this book! Thank you Rachel for a fantastically written book! I have to go and buy the next book before I get withdrawal symptoms haha!
~Katie

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Take.

September 29, 2011 – Started Reading