Regina's Reviews > A Mother for His Family

A Mother for His Family by Susanne Dietze

bookshelves: 2017-books-i-reviewed

A delightful and enchanting book by Susanne Dietze!

Hannah is forced to marry. John vowed to his dying wife never to love anyone else. John's four children hasn't known a woman's love and touch. Can Hannah reach info their hearts? Can Hannah and John bridge the divide and find love for themselves?

This story has so many layers that it will leave you spellbound! The boys and their typical antics will leave you laughing and shaking your head; and little Louisa is precious, she'll put a bright smile on your face and warmth in your heart! The challenges she faces for one so young doesn't stop her, especially when Helena helps her discover independence. And Margaret is a young lady at the cusp of womanhood trying to figure out the world around her. With everything this book offers, one thing firmly stands out, a family is formed with God's firm foundation and love.

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors, including Netgalley. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Mother for His Family.

October 30, 2017 – Started Reading