Shaun Putaine's Reviews > Black and Blue: An Interracial Cuckold Tale

Black and Blue by Rob Matthews

I'm always excited to learn that Rob Matthews is releasing a new book, he is in my opinion in the top tier of cuckolding erotic fiction authors, however when I heard the title of this book I felt a bit of trepidation. Interracial cuckolding fiction is generally built upon racist stereotypes and objectification, I am not a fan of such things, thus my trepidation as I began to read this story.

Mr Matthews, however, approaches the subject in a way that is different, and much more interesting, than stories I have read previously in this genre. I am not going to get into the details of the story here, I don't want to spoil anything for the reader, but I was quite pleasantly surprised with where the story went, and with how Mr Matthews takes the reader to that destination.

As always, Mr Matthews weaves a terrific story that draws the reader in and keeps them engaged throughout. The character development is outstanding, the description of scenes and action paints a picture for the reader as the story unfolds. This is an erotic tale and the erotic scenes are steamy with fantastic descriptions and details that ramp up the sexiness without being over the top.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black and Blue.

Finished Reading