A.C. Cuddy's Reviews > Holy Roar: 7 Words That Will Change The Way You Worship

Holy Roar by Chris Tomlin

Read 2 times. Last read October 23, 2017 to November 1, 2017.

“What does it mean to praise God? In the ancient world something extraordinary happened when God’s people gathered to worship him. It was more than just singing; it was a declaration, a proclamation, a time to fully embody praise to God for who he is, and what he has done. In fact, in the Psalms, there are seven Hebrew words that are translated into the English word “praise,” each of which represents a different aspect of what it means to truly praise God.

In Holy Roar, Chris Tomlin and Darren Whitehead share a fresh perspective from the worship practices of the ancient world. Grow in your understanding of praise as Darren offers unique insights. Be inspired as Chris shares how those insights take shape in the stories behind some of your favorite worship songs, including “How Great is Our God,” “We Fall Down,” and “Good Good Father.”

Whether for your own personal use or for use in your church small group, Holy Roar provides insight and encouragement to deepen your practice of praise. Follow along as Chris and Darren lead you to the throne room of God. Join their invitation. Become a part of the Holy Roar.”

Holy Roar by Chris Tomlin and Darren Whitehead a certainly an eye opening book about the ‘7 words that will change the way you worship”. I had the privilege of hearing Pastor Darren Whitehead teach about these 7 words at a recent Chris Tomlin concert in my area. This was a marvelous teaching that gave me new insight about the Word of God…. Not just the 7 definitions of Praise - though it will certainly change how you praise God - but about digging deeper into the original Hebrew language used in scripture.

I would encourage you to pick up the book for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.

View the book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH8MH...

*Disclaimer: I did not receive a copy of this book from the author or the publisher. I purchased this book for myself. All opinions are my own, and no monetary compensation was received for this review.

*Reviews of this book were posted at the following locations:
Amazon, Christian Book, and to be featured on my blog at www.titus345.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holy Roar.

Finished Reading