Reagan Whitten's Reviews > The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies

The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies by Nine Naughty Novelists

Sep 28, 2011

bookshelves: 2-funny, hot, vamps-wolves-and-other-shifters

This book is actually written by "Nine Naughty Novelists" who are various romance authors who must have gotten together over a huge pitcher of margaritas to write this puppy. Let me just say I really did LOL. DO NOT judge this book by its cover or its lengthy name; it is totally worth the read :)
This is the story about Rock Fangsworthy (the zillionaire vampire cowboy) who lives in Bloodsuck, TX & has everything he ever wanted except this little piece of land; The Best Little Winery in Bloodsuck. He wants the winery but comes up against an old lover, the werewolf Buffi Van Pelt (the names alone make me giggle!!). Throw in the stupid money hungry blonde, Chastity Feelsgood and the dimwitted vampire slayer Billy Bob Bobson and you get a really cute story with hilarious writing!!
Seriously do yourself a favor and pick this one up. If it doesn't make you laugh, then you need help!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies.