Amanda's Reviews > One Noble Truth

One Noble Truth by Clay Lomakayu

liked it
bookshelves: for-review-2017

Clay Lomakayu's One Noble Truth brings forth the idea that the key to finding personal peace is to connect with the true center of one's self. The philosophy that anyone can find their true, eternal happiness and freedom within themselves isn't a new concept but this plain language guide to the lifestyle is actually refreshing and inspiring. Descriptions throughout the book are detailed and engrossing, drawing the reader slowly but deeply in. Before you know it, you are actually feeling more calm and somehow the writing style accomplishes this.

I really fell into the book and it's teachings when talk of Circles came about. Whether it be physical or metaphysical, the subject was so simple yet so all encompassing. I particularly enjoyed the stories of native tribes and the idea that man is intrinsically linked to the Earth. The concepts of good, evil, darkness, love, fear, and trust are explored and the multitude of ways they all influence each of us is fascinating. This is a self help book with heart.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Noble Truth.

October 27, 2017 – Started Reading