Kat's Reviews > The Fortunes of Indigo Skye

The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti

Sep 27, 2011

bookshelves: 2011
Read from September 27 to October 12, 2011

I really enjoyed reading this book. One of the great things about it is the author creates such a diverse and interesting cast of characters. Even if you don't end up liking the main character too much, I know you'll find another character to fall in love with, because they're all just so different and unique. All of them really have great personalities, not to mention that the humor is great at times.

The storyline was also interesting, because it really shows the effect of not having money and then having so much that you have no idea what to do with it. It's very realistic; even if I don't approve of them, I can understand why Indigo made some of the choices that she did. By the end of the book, I could tell that she had undergone some major changes as a character, and I think it's really awesome when you can tell the main character has grown as a person.

The ending left me satisfied as well, and overall I'm happy with the book. Anyone who hasn't read this should at least go check it out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fortunes of Indigo Skye.