Kasey Cocoa's Reviews > The Newcomer

The Newcomer by Suzanne Woods Fisher

bookshelves: christianfiction, historical-fiction, amish

Fisher has created an endearing series, each with their own standing and touching memories. The Newcomer is the second of three and just as well-crafted as the first and third. The characters are expertly fleshed out and develop naturally through their stories. I felt I had come to know them on a personal level, they were that well crafted and their emotional journey that well conveyed. Of all the Revell authors I've read, Fisher has become my favorite. I feel I can pick up anything she's written and know it will be an enjoyable journey and I'll experience the story with my senses and emotions, as if I were there to experience it. A tiny little issue was the repetitive switching between a title and the name of a character, but it wasn't enough to dampen my enjoyment. Thank you Fisher for gifting your readers with an amazing journey and your writing skills. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review without expectation of a positive or highly rated review. These are my opinions and they are provided without expectation of compensation.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Newcomer.

Started Reading