Debbie I Heart YA Books's Reviews > Haven

Haven by Mary Lindsey

Mary Lindsey just brought back my love of YA Paranormal with this swoon-worthy shifter romance and amazing storyline. Not since Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls) has a shifter romance held me so captivated, gripped to such beautiful characters. What a fantastic story. Lindsey is no doubt a remarkably talented writer and storyteller.

I'm not going to give away any spoilers, as I want you, the reader, to experience the thrill I did in discovering Rain and Freddie's story, and their beautiful yet so, so steamy romance. But I will give a little insight into Rain and Freddie's characters. Rain is bad boy with a good heart. He also has major attitude, but in a good way. He’s not afraid to stand up and protect the ones he loves. Now, put a motorcycle between his sexy legs (yes, I love a guy that rides a motorcycle *swoon *) and you have one badass with attitude and lots of heart. Freddie is Rain's prefect match. She’s all defiance and sass, not scared to voice her opinions. She's a total badass herself, who will stand and fight her own battles. These two are beautiful, amazing characters that I fell instantly in love with as they were falling for each other. Rain and Freddie bought back the true YA shifter romance.

Mary Lindsey has put YA Paranormal Romance back on top with Rain and Freddie's story. I can only say well done, Mrs. Lindsey. Very well done! I definitely recommended this Mature YA Paranormal Romance as a must, must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Haven.

October 22, 2017 – Started Reading