Katiria 's Reviews > Haven

Haven by Mary Lindsey

bookshelves: favorites-books

*** Review Haven on Kati's Bookaholic Rambling Reviews ***

*** I received this book by the publisher in exchanged for an honest review, thank you so much too Entangled Publishing for giving me the opportunity too read and review Haven! ***

OMGosh I am so in love with this amazing book, just whoa it was absolutely and utterly fantastic and right up my alley. When I first started reading Haven I totally forgot what the synopsis was about, and I didn't look up the synopsis again after I finished reading it. So I actually went into this book completely blind and was just hooked by a couple of chapters in. I wanted too know more about Rain and his aunt Ruby I actually wanted to learn more about his whole family background on why Rain mom ran away from her home town and all she went through with Rain while she was poor on the streets with him. And don't worry we do get to know about everything about Rain family while reading Haven and I thought the secrets that were reveal about his family was really fantastically well done and put together. Ohh my, my, my what dirty secrets was reveal. I so can't forget about the kickass and badass Friederike Burkhart aka Freddie and her gang of cousins she is beautiful, secretive and very mysterious with her pale blue eyes. Ohh Freddie is a very mysterious person to Rain but she has really intrigued him after the stunt she pulled after math class with her cousins but what intrigued him more about Freddie is where and how he find Freddie hiding in Mrs. Goff shed in the backyard. I won't tell you how he find her or why she was hiding in the first place because that is spoiler, but Rain try asking Freddie how she got there when they both were in school the next day. Freddie gave him a sassy comment and basically told Rain to mind his own business, but Rain wasn't going to stop helping her so he told her if she needed any help that he will always be there for her. And that's when Freddie starts getting involve with Rain and things started getting real dangerous for both Rain and Freddie. But no matter what they both will always be there for each other even when there are deep and dirty secrets are reveal, Rain and Freddie will always be together even though things starts getting really dangerous by the end. And here's where I am going to leave it off at without spoiling it for anybody. But all and all I truly and thoroughly love and enjoy Haven so much that I will most definitely will continue reading more books by Mary Lindsey. I really want to read her other books as well in the near future!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Haven.

October 21, 2017 – Started Reading
October 21, 2017 – Shelved
October 21, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
October 21, 2017 –
page 86
23.18% "I totally forgot the synopsis of Haven and went into reading this book blindly, and know I am literally hooked just reading ten chapters in! Whoa!"
October 23, 2017 –
page 147
39.62% "H-O-L-Y Crap things are starting to go down in this book! I am so loving this book so far! Yikes!"
October 24, 2017 –
page 240
64.69% "Ugh I had to put this one down for tonight, but I really wanted to finish it. Hopefully I can finish reading this amazing book tomorrow. It is getting real good!"
October 28, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites-books