Norma * Traveling Sister's Reviews > Vanishing Girls

Vanishing Girls by Lisa  Regan

bookshelves: netgalley-edelweiss-approved, traveling-sister-reads
Read 2 times. Last read January 4, 2018 to January 16, 2018.

VANISHING GIRLS by LISA REGAN (Detective Josie Quinn #1) is a gritty, dark, and tense police procedural that grabbed my attention quickly and had me totally invested throughout this whole story.

LISA REGAN delivers another well-written, action-packed, and an angst driven story here that starts off a little slow but quickly becomes a thrilling, entertaining and exciting read.  I found the storyline to be rather interesting and I enjoyed following along with Josie as she investigates the disappearance (vanishing) of young women from her small town.  Even though there were a couple of questionable situations that seemed a little unlikely it didn’t take away from my enjoyment and how entertaining this novel was for me.  I kind of really enjoy over-the-top action!

I thought the mystery was really good with a few surprising twists and I really enjoyed Josie’s character and the relationships she had with the other characters in this book. I look forward to getting to know Josie better in the next book from this series.

To sum it all up it was a suspenseful, fast-paced, and an enjoyable read with an ending that has definitely enticed me to read the next book in this series. Would recommend!!

Traveling Sisters Group Read - Thank you so much for another wonderful reading experience! It is always a pleasure reading along with these awesome ladies!

Thank you so much to NetGalley, Bookoutoure and Lisa Regan for the opportunity to read a copy of this book in exchange for a review.

Our Traveling Sisters Review can be found along with all of Brenda and my reviews on our sister blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vanishing Girls.

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

message 1: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna Glad you enjoyed it, Norma. Looking forward to your review.

Norma * Traveling Sister Deanna wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it, Norma. Looking forward to your review."

Thank you so much, Deanna! I totally forgot to post my review on Goodreads for this book.......thanks for reminding me! LOL

message 3: by Jaline (new) - added it

Jaline Fabulous review, Norma! This sounds like a read everyone enjoyed! :)

message 4: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Great review, glad this was an enjoyable read :)

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Nice review, Norma!

Norma * Traveling Sister Thank you so much, Jaline!

Norma * Traveling Sister Thanks so much Vanessa & Tammy!

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen Terrific review! Glad you enjoyed it, Norma

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Fantastic review Norma! Glad you enjoyed it.

Lindsay - Traveling Sister Terrific review Norma!! 😊💕💜

Meredith Great review, Norma! Glad you enjoyed this too!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

for a while, i thought you were one of the vanished (welcome back).

Susanne Strong Glad you liked this one Norma! Loved reading it with you! :)

Kendall Fab review Norma! So glad that you enjoyed :).

message 15: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Excellent review, Norma!!

Norma * Traveling Sister Lindsay wrote: "Terrific review Norma!! 😊💕💜"

Mary wrote: "Fantastic review Norma! Glad you enjoyed it."

Jen wrote: "Terrific review! Glad you enjoyed it, Norma"

Thank you so much Lindsay, Mary Beth & Jen! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Meredith wrote: "Great review, Norma! Glad you enjoyed this too!"

Thank you so much, Meredith! :-)

message 18: by Norma * Traveling Sister (last edited Jan 25, 2018 07:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Norma * Traveling Sister paulie wrote: "for a while, i thought you were one of the vanished (welcome back)."

Oh my goodness paulie you always know how to make me laugh and your comment is absolutely priceless. Yup, I did vanish for a little while that's what Brenda tells me anyway.....lol

Thanks its good to be back! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Susanne wrote: "Glad you liked this one Norma! Loved reading it with you! :)"

I loved reading this one with you too Susanne and I am so happy that we all really enjoyed it!

Norma * Traveling Sister Julie wrote: "Excellent review, Norma!!"

Kendall wrote: "Fab review Norma! So glad that you enjoyed :)."

Thank you so much Julie & Kendall! :-)

Kaceey - Traveling Sister Terrific review Norma! Not sure how i missed this before!🤗

Norma * Traveling Sister Kaceey - Traveling Sister wrote: "Terrific review Norma! Not sure how i missed this before!🤗"

Thanks so much, Kaceey! I know I've missed some of yours.....

DeAnn Lovely review of this one Norma, I enjoyed reading it and I'm already on to #2!

Norma * Traveling Sister DeAnn wrote: "Lovely review of this one Norma, I enjoyed reading it and I'm already on to #2!"

Thank you so much, DeAnn and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed reading it! Okay, I better get a crackin' then! LOL

Jess☺️ Great review Norma!! It was a great read glad you enjoyed it to 😃