Pearl's Reviews > The Killing of Polly Carter

The Killing of Polly Carter by Robert Thorogood

F 50x66

The Killing of Polly Carter written by the very talented Robert Thorogood for me was another wonderful read by one of my favourite authors. I have to say I was introduced to the Unique Detective Inspector Richard Poole on the series [[ASIN:B00IC6STO8 Death in Paradise - Season 1]]. But I have to say I love the books even more as there is so much more detail within the book.
Richard Poole is once again seeking out the truth of what happened to the supermodel Polly Carter but first, he must find out did she jump or was she pushed?
Richard is supported by his team and in each of them they try their best not only to detect the truth, but they would also like to understand why Richard is the way he is. Soon explanations are coming their way and as the author shows how Richard and his team sort out who the murderer is they also are introduced to Richard's mother the very devoted Jennifer.
The Killing of Polly Carter written by Robert Thorogood is an excellent read as not only do we see a very English detective at work, as Richard narrates his own story we also see the beauty and history of the Caribbean island of Saint Marie through his very hot and uncomfortable personal self.
Happy to recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Killing of Polly Carter.

October 18, 2017 – Started Reading