Misfits farm's Reviews > All The Colours In Between

All The Colours In Between by Eva Jordan

Families- love them or hate them- but we all have them one way or another. A daughter who is stick thin and troubled, a son who is being bullied but making his way in the world and Mum who strangely keeps being sick and getting hot flushes. Menopause she thinks, but sick all day? Dad left years ago and is now living in a hovel having been dumped by the “step-monster”. A Grandad that everyone loves and a son who thinks he knows who Grandad “really is”. Of life and love, of strengths and weaknesses,tragedy and justice, heartbreaks and triumphs. Eva has done it again and written a book that not only I can’t put down but makes me smile and sympathise with the characters and the antics they get up to. A brilliantly written tale of family life with its ups and downs , smiles and tears. I very much look forward to the next book from this truly talented author. An uplifting read.
I voluntarily chose to read this ARC and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All The Colours In Between.

October 15, 2017 – Started Reading