JoDeen's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

Read 2 times. Last read October 19, 2017 to October 26, 2017.

Where do I begin with Bottoms Up? There is so much I want to say about this book. When I read the Blurb I was really excited but that cover omg that cover said READ ME JOJO you know you need to so when I got the chance to read this book I was thrilled and I dived into this book as soon as I could and OMG this book was fantastic. The way I describe reading this book is it was if someone just grabbed me by the shoulders and did not let me go until I reached the very last word. I was hooked to this book and literally could not move until I was finished this story. Seeing Kennedy and Tucker's story play out was just fantastic.

They just sync together to me, like two puzzle pieces .I love the romance between them it was sexy, swoonworthy and fun . Iam just obssesed with these two and I felt like they got the perfect story. I loved everything about this story and I can already say this is one of best books I have read in 2017 . It has been a few days since I read this book and Iam still thinking about this story .

Bottoms Ups was sexy, fun , smart , addicting empowering, contemporary romance. I would reccomend this book to everyone and I can wait to get my hands on Holly Renee's next book If you are wondering if you should get a copy the answer is yes get the book immdiately .
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

September 18, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
September 18, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
October 18, 2017 – Started Reading