Red Cheeks Reads's Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

4.5 SMOOCHES!

This is the second book I’ve read by Holly Renee and the second time I’ve been impressed by her writing. She has a way of stringing her words together that just flows so eloquently and easily. This author has tremendous talent, and I’m already looking forward to more from her.

I really loved Tucker. Extremely protective of Kennedy, Tucker was also a dirty-talking, confident alpha wrapped up in a southern gentleman’s package making him one very swoon-worthy hero. This man was smitten with Kennedy right from the start and wasn’t shy about it. Kennedy was sassy and a bit nerdy, but she was working on confidence and self-esteem, things she struggled with as a result of years of what can only be described as verbal abuse from the awful people that were her family. She was a gifted photographer working hard to build her business despite pressure from her parents to pursue a degree and what they considered to be a real career.

Holly Renee surprised me with the depth of emotion she packed into this story. She managed to balance the angst and drama effectively, though, with quick wit and plenty of heat. But it was the love story here that was the star of the show, and this memorable couple was so sweet and sexy together. A fantastic cast of side characters rounded out this story into the richly developed, pleasure to read that it was. Bottoms Up by Holly Renee gets four and a half smooches from me!
~ Danielle Palumbo
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

Finished Reading