Isaac's Reviews > The Jungle

The Jungle by Clive Cussler

M 50x66
Sep 26, 2011

Juan Cabrillo, a former CIA agent, is now head of an organization called The Corporation, a group of people who work as mercenaries for the United States government, and occasionally for other people who pay them to do jobs that nobody else can do. However when they agree to rescue the daughter of a businessman who has gone missing in the jungle, they have no idea what they are getting into. The mission goes horribly wrong. They later discover that a member of their team is a spy, and that they have unknowingly aided in a terrorist plot to destroy America. America has been rendered completely helpless by the terrorist, and The Corporation is the only thing that can stop them.

I really liked reading this book, it was one of the best I have read in a long time. It was fast-paced and exciting, and all of the characters were interesting and believable. When I was reading it I felt like it was real, and I could understand what the characters were feeling. It has a strong theme of bravery and doing the right thing as becomes obvious when they go on almost impossible missions to rescue and help people. I would recommend this book to anyone that likes adventure, or anyone who likes reading a good book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Jungle.