Shanice Singh's Reviews > With This Christmas Ring

With This Christmas Ring by Manda Collins

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Merry promises her dying friend to take her daughter to her father. In order to do this, Merry needs to go back to her jilted fiance. Alex has no idea why Merry threw away their relationship but he is desperate to find out. And as new secrets about his family and past come to light, he is determined to rekindle their relationship.
This was a really short but really sweet book. I loved reading this book and thought that it was the perfect Christmas read. It's heart-warming, there's romance and family and even a bit of drama. This book is a Christmas must-read.
I loved the mention of the bluestockings from Collins" "Studies in Scandal" series but ***SPOILER ALERT*** hated that they never showed up. WHY??? WHERE WERE THEY?***END SPOILER***
This book was great to hold my attention until the next "Studies in Scandal" book and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a book to get them in the Christmas spirit.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With This Christmas Ring.

Started Reading