Dana Busenbark's Reviews > How The Warrior Claimed

How The Warrior Claimed by Nicole René

bookshelves: war, warrior, love, lovers, marriage, friendship, friends, hate, whore, attempted-breakup

In this second book, we get a chance to follow Namoriee's adventures and punishments, trials and tribulations. We also focus more on Tyronian and his obsession of her. Finding out more about Namoriee's life and how she feels about it and what she feels her life should be like as well as her position in it tells me she is seriously underestimating herself. I understand now more of the things that I read in the first book, How the Warrior Fell. Many things start to make sense that seemed a little out of place to my mind. Such as the Challenge at the Warrior Choosing. When I first meet Aggod in Namoriee's memories (flashbacks), I really don't like her much. As time goes on, I've come to think a little better of her. Samanthia on the other hand.... Not sure I will ever like her much. Doesn't seem to have too many redeeming qualities in my eyes. Especially when Tyronian and Namoriee go to Roxolani to visit and see what is happening there. There are some really dark parts to this story, but some really fun ones to read. Such as how Leawyn and Namoriee get out of their respective houses, away from their husbands in the middle of the night. You're going to have to read this book, after you read the first one, to see exactly what happens. By the time I was done with the book and ready to write this review, I could not help but to grin so widely my face hurt.

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A FAIR/HONEST REVIEW and REVIEWER FOR Bloggin' With M. Brennan.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How The Warrior Claimed.

October 11, 2017 – Started Reading