Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Believing Bailey

Believing Bailey by Linda Kage

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Ever since reading Fighting Fate (Paige) and Loving Lies (Tess) back in 2014, I've been craving Bailey's story so when I heard that Linda Kage was FINALLY releasing Believing Bailey, the final book in the Granton University Trilogy, I was so FREAKING excited to get my hands on this one! Although this story can technically be read as a standalone, I strongly suggest reading the first two books because they contain some essential elements mentioned throughout the story.

Bailey and her cowboy, Beckett, meet under the worst circumstances and in many ways it made their connection even stronger. These two had to deal with some major struggles and my heart hurt for both of them time after time. I loved Bailey's personality and the fact that she spoke her mind, even when it got her in trouble. She was sassy, sweet and hilariously funny - I think she may have been my favorite character in this trilogy yet. Now let's talk about Beckett or Bucket as Bailey likes to call him. When we first meet him he seems like a pretty boy preppy, but after those unexpected events (that I totally did not see coming) he manages to wiggle his way into my heart.

This story gave me all the FEELS! Linda Kage knows how to bring on a rollercoaster of emotions for her readers. I found myself laughing one moment and then suddenly my heart was being squeezed tight and I wanted to burst out in tears. Although there are countless reasons why I adored this story, I don't want to give away any major parts of the book so I will just say that you NEED to read this one NOW!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Believing Bailey.

October 12, 2017 – Shelved