Nessa's Reviews > All The Colours In Between

All The Colours In Between by Eva Jordan

bookshelves: netgalley

Absolutely WOW, double wow, what a truly amazing, emotional and heartfelt read. The story was so brilliantly well written.

Having previously read the author's debut novel 183 Times a Year, it was a pleasure to be reacquainted with all of the characters and getting engrossed and absorbed within their yet lives again.

There was a fair few moments, where I was on tenterhooks and with a feeling of butterflies in my tummy, in anxious suspense and being emotionally charged, actually make that pretty much throughout the whole of the story. There was so much going on, it was like oh my gods, what's going to happen next or how is that situation/event going to resolve itself or play out. It was definitely a book that was impossible to put down.

There was also a couple of moments throughout the story, where it was quite emotional, so much so that it brought tears to my eyes.

I've always believed that if reading parts of a book brings tears to your eyes then it is one of many signs of just how outstandingly breath taking a book is and how talented the author must be to cause that to happen.

This bookis certainly going to stay with me for awhile. So I can highly highly recommend it. However do read the author's debut novel 183 Times a Year first if you can.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All The Colours In Between.

October 12, 2017 – Started Reading